J.B. O'Keefe Fitness Centre
You should find no shortage of recreation and athletics facilities on campus. Our facilities, some of which are shared with the University of New Brunswick, are among the finest in eastern Canada. Available both for organized and casual use are:
Available at STU
- The J.B. O'Keefe Fitness Centre opened in January 1999. This state of the art fitness centre houses a fitness & court area, squash court, dressing rooms, shower facilities, lounge area, and administrative services area for the Athletics Department. The facility will meet the needs of a very active student body in the areas of fitness, recreation, and athletics. For more information, please call the J.B.O'Keefe Fitness Centre at 506-460-0315.
- Outdoor facilities at St. Thomas include a basketball court for recreational play.
- Two gymnasia: the main gym located in the Lady Beaverbrook Gymnasium and the South Gym located behind Marshall d'Avray Hall.
- Racquetball and squash courts located in the Lady Beaverbrook Gymnasium.
- Fields: Scotiabank Park South, on Knowledge Park Drive - College Field, adjacent to Lady Beaverbrook Rink - BMO Centre, adjacent to Aitken Centre.
- Tennis Courts: Three courts in Queens Square at the bottom of campus next to College Field.