Public Reading: 94 Calls to Action from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission
Please join us for this special event which will register and celebrate that St. Thomas University has heard the 94 Calls to Action in the Truth and Reconciliation Commission Report. The program includes speakers, musical performances, videos, and student readings of the 94 Calls to Action.
• Hon. Graydon Nicholas, Endowed Chair in Native Studies
• Miigam'agan, Elder-In-Residence
• Natalie Sappier, Angee Acquin, and Judie Acquin-Miksovsky
• Dawn Russell, President and Vice-Chancellor
• St. Thomas University Students
• Mawi'art: Wabanaki Artist Collective
A reception will follow the readings. An art showing will be presented by Mawi'art: Wabanaki Artist Collective.
To learn more, see the National Centre for Truth and Reconciliation at www.nctr.ca.
Tetpawtihkene | Ilsu’teka’tiqw
A New Path, A Shared Vision, A New Direction
Sponsored by Senate Ad-Hoc Committee on Indigenization